Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Burger.





Last night after I got off work I met boyfriend at Target. I had to return something, and of course found something else that I needed because you can not leave Target without any purchases! Afterwards we went to grab a burger and a beer (OK, two beers) at The Local. They have this Bison Burger with a tomato chipotle relish that is fantastic! This morning however both of us woke up and had slept horribly! We chalked it up to the burger. I had a crazy dream that I was at the Minnesota State Fair and Jessica Simpson was there selling pieces of pie, but she wouldn't sell one to me because she said that she had heard me call her fat--and I so did not! Crazy dream, right? Do you remember your dreams often? I used to, not much any more. This one made me laugh!
http://www.the-local.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment