Monday, September 12, 2011

Some Lookers

 We've all seen the many, many, many posts about all the great fashion that has been shown at Fashion Week. I of course am now going to do the same. How original, right?

First up we have 10 Crosby Derek Lam. Two looks that can be worn by a normal person who just wants to look good. That chick yellow makes me so happy! And stripes, not enough good things can be said about strips.

Next up is Kevork Kiledjian, who I will admit I have never heard of before. These two babies where worth posting. The colors, the sexiness, the turban. Fab!

Oh Richard Chai Love. Your pants and jacket warm my soul. I was a big fan of skirt over pants in the 90's, I guess we will have to wait and see if it happens now that I am older and wiser (am I?).
Here we have another beautiful staple outfit by TSE. Nuff said.



Ok, these pretty babes made my day. THAT ONE PIECE!! I need it. I love the prints, the mixture of prints - everything about it. Well done Wes Gordon, we done indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment